[Dovecot] Install Configuring and run.

Marko Weber marko.weber at salondigital.de
Thu Nov 6 18:03:05 EET 2008

Ok i summarized some things,
maybe any1 can give a comment to it =

when i restart dovecot i get this =

 /etc/init.d/dovecot restart
Warning: Growing pool 'settings' with: 8192
 * Stopping dovecot
[ ok ]
Warning: Growing pool 'settings' with: 8192
 * Starting dovecot ...
Warning: Growing pool 'settings' with: 8192
ILoading modules from directory: /usr/lib64/dovecot/imap
WGrowing pool 'module loader' with: 2048
IModule loaded: /usr/lib64/dovecot/imap/lib90_antispam_plugin.so
IEffective uid=65534, gid=65534, home=
WGrowing pool 'antispam-pool' with:
2048
[ ok ]

email-headers of  SPAM tagged mails (spamassassin + pyzor + razor detect
them as spam cause they are spam)
dspam tags the mails like this =

X-DSPAM RESULT  Innocent
X-DSPAM Confidence 0.8505
X-DSPAM Probability 0.0000

so, Spamassassin detect them as spam and dspam not ? (to an old mail in
list question , yes i trained ca 10.000 spam mails against some not spam).

because this mail would grown in endless long text i pasted the configs
on web =

POSTFIX main.cf = http://rafb.net/p/PQy5FN10.html
POSTFIX master.cf = http://rafb.net/p/2l02A087.html
DOVECOT dovecot.conf = http://rafb.net/p/PjvV1h44.html
DSPAM dspam.conf = http://rafb.net/p/7O8lEf46.html

I use Postfix with "virtual users & domains"

dspam.debug shows this entries when i send a mail to the server =
http://rafb.net/p/sbEqK070.html

sorry, guys. but how do i get dspam working 100% , and how do i get this
retraining working ?
where i can move mails out spam into incoming and other way spam from
incoming to spamfolder to retrain dspam.

yes, maybe alot stuff, but any feel free to help or to explain ?

thanks ahead from hamburg

marko