[Dovecot] Need Help! (Bug Report)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun May 4 03:21:40 EEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 14:09 +0900, 이경준 wrote:
> checking for jfs/quota.h... yes

If you don't need filesystem quota support, you can remove
HAVE_JFS_QUOTA_H from config.h after configure is run. That might fix
this problem.

Perhaps your AIX version requires some extra #include before
<jfs/quota.h> for it to be usable. I know the current code works at
least with some AIX versions. I can't anyway test any of this myself, so
I can't really do anything about it unless you can figure out the
missing include file.