[Dovecot] dovecot 1.1.2 assertion

Nuno Lopes nuno.lopes at portugalmail.pt
Fri Jul 25 04:22:18 EEST 2008

Here go the files

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2008, at 2:36 AM, Nuno Lopes wrote:
>
>> I've upgraded to last version of dovecot and am now getting the
>> following assertions:
>>
>> Jul 25 00:00:34 bld3 dovecot: Panic: IMAP(example1 at example.com): file
>> index-sort-string.c: line 542 (index_sort_add_ids_range): assertion
>> failed: (left_idx == 0 && right_idx == rightmost_idx)
>
> Can you reproduce this? Could you send that mailbox's dovecot.index
> and dovecot.index.log files to me? They don't contain any sensitive
> information.

Both bugs are fully reproducible by trying to order a given field.

In the mailbox corresponding to the indexes I send you it happens every
time I try to order by subject.

Would you like me to send you files corresponding to the other bug or
even more examples of this one if I can find them?

Thanks,
--
Nuno Lopes