[Dovecot] Problem: delivery with mode 600 into shared folder

Sergey Ivanov seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 24 03:33:30 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Did you create dovecot-shared file to the maildir as
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes specifies?

But one strange thing remains: I can tag messages (lime "Important",
"Work", "Personal" and so on in Thunderbird) and tags are preserved at
Thunderbird restart, but after restart all messages in shared folder
appear as new. Even without restart, when go to another folder and then
return to one where I've marked messages as "Read" before, they are new!
Dovecot configs are in my previous message, I think I should not post
them once more.
--
   Sergey Ivanov.