[Dovecot] openbsd macppc

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:52:43 EEST 2008

Scott Murman wrote:
>  i run my server (web, email, calendar, etc.)  off a mac mini ppc.
it's a beautiful thing for our modest needs (quiet, low power, stable),
but i'm looking at switching it to a vanilla bsd.   has anyone tried
dovecot on an openbsd (or similar) install for macppc?

>  -SM-

Why not check OpenBSD ports tree to see whether all components you
need are build as binary packages? If they are there, try to install
and configure them to make them work together. :)

--
Best Regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- iRedMail: Mail Server Solution for Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux &
  CentOS 5.x: http://iRedMail.googlecode.com/