[Dovecot] Deliver mail as 'read'?

Peter Collinson pc at hillside.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 08:42:52 EEST 2008

I'd like to be able to deliver certain mail as 'read'  from procmail.
My procmail rules call deliver with -m
to directly to inject filtered mail to maildir based directories.

I like to keep copies of mail I've sent by cc'ing it to myself and
using procmail to filter and store copies in the
appropriate directory.

I cannot seem to find a way of delivering cc'd mail from me to me as
'read'. I'm running  dovecot-1.0.7-2.el5 on a CentOS 5 distribution.

Any hints on how I may achieve this are welcomed. Happy to upgrade if
needs be.

Thanks.