[Dovecot] Multiple quota roots with quota-fs backend

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jul 20 21:40:52 EEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 17:24 +0200, Ralf Becker wrote:
> >> BTW:
> >> The patch also includes another AIX specific code enhancement:
> >>
> >> On AIX the quota block size DEV_BSIZE should be 1024. This is easy to
> >> detect, because there is a macro DQBSIZE defined in jfs/quota.h. I've
> >> changed quota-fs.c to use DQBSIZE (if present) to initialize DEV_BSIZE.

Added to v1.1: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/3f903dfa8650

The rest I added only to v1.2, at least for now:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.2/rev/796307638449

I also thought that the root checking usually isn't necessary if there's
only a single quota root, so it skips it then.

> >> + if (getenv("DEBUG") != NULL)
> >
> > root->quota->debug has the same value. Looks like I should fix some of
> > my own code for that as well.
> >
> It seems that root->quota->debug in not available in 1.1.1 release
> source code:
> "quota-fs.c", line 615.19: 1506-022 (S) "quota" is not a member of
> "struct fs_quota_root".

Looks like it was root->root.quota->debug. I changed it everywhere now.