[Dovecot] thanks

Andrew Schulman andrex at alumni.utexas.net
Thu Jul 17 19:03:15 EEST 2008

Here's just a note of thanks to the developers of Dovecot.  I first starting
using just the Dovecot IMAP server about a year ago, and it's been working fine
for that.  More recently I've started to use the managesieve and LDA components
as well, and what I find now is that this system works well and is
straightforward to configure, well-integrated, and relatively well documented.
Also, the LDA has a significantly stronger set of sieve capabilities than
exim's.

All in all, Dovecot is doing a lot of work for me now and doing it well.  Hats
off to the developers.

Andrew.