[Dovecot] dovecot Digest, Vol 63, Issue 30

Grandy Fu cswfu at comp.polyu.edu.hk
Thu Jul 10 13:47:31 EEST 2008

> It seems that a RPC call fails because rquotas are not supported on
> 'homesvr'. But dovecots quota-fs requires them for remote storage.

Yes, my homesvr does not support RPC rquotas. Acutally I really don't
want Dovecot to handle quota on my home directory, I only want Dovecot
to hand quota on /var/mail. That's why I put "noenforcing" in
configuration file. If I didn't put "noenforcing", Dovecot can't even
display quota information on /var/mail.

My question is isn't "noenforcing" can tell Dovecot to ignore that mount
point? It works when querying quota status but not when modifying mail
folder on that mount point.

Grandy