[Dovecot] can't download attachment from the wiki

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Jul 1 13:40:21 EEST 2008

Hi Andrew and Dimitrij,

The following discussion took place on the Dovecot mailinglist. Dimitrij
recently had a similar problem which I 'solved' by pointing him to the
broken url.

Andrew Schulman schreef:
>>> Hi.  At http://wiki.dovecot.org/ManageSieve#line-229 , I want to
>>> download the patch that's supposed to fix two problems in Avelsieve.
>>> Unfortunately, when I click on the link to the patch, I always get an
>>> error message:
>>>
>>> You are not allowed to do AttachFile on this page.
>>>
>> Ouch, sorry, I advised Timo to disable AttachFile because somebody was
>> using the dovecot wiki to distribute some key files for something that
>> had nothing to do with dovecot.
>>
> Johannes, thanks.  While we're waiting for that to get sorted out, could
> someone be so kind as to email me the patch?  Thanks, Andrew.

Ok, that is not practical. I've recovered it from my mail discussion
with Hanspeter Kunz who provided the definitive version of this patch.
I've put it online here:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/client-patches/avelsieve-1.9.7-dovecot.diff

I hope this resolves Adrew's and Dimitrij's problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl