[Dovecot] sieve doesn't work with 1.1.1

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Jul 1 13:27:06 EEST 2008

Benjamin Andreas schreef:
> Hello
>
> This is my dovecot.conf

<snip>
> I have updated from 1.0.15 to 1.1.1 because it was necessity to change
> the sieve path. Furthermore i needed the managesieve. If i create a
> file named .dovecot.sieve in the home directory the file will be
> ignored. But in the 1.0.15 version with the cmusieve plugin it worked

I am assuming that you have problems upon delivery. To see what the
deliver and the sieve plugin are doing it is best to turn on mail_debug
in your config file and see what deliver is logging when it tries to
deliver a message. Something similar holds for managesieve, that also
writes verbose data to your log (probably syslog) when mail_debug is
set. In either case you should find the cause of your problem in the logs.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl