[Dovecot] Virtual Alias Forwarding

Eric Biondi eric08 at biondi.com
Wed Jan 30 18:02:49 EET 2008

Mouse,

Thanks so much for your reply. It helped me understand the path mail takes
through the system. I did a little research and found alias mapping is
applied after amavis hands the message back to postfix. So after carefully
looking at master.cf I found a stray # found it's way into the line that
starts with -o receive_override_options=

My apologies to the list for misdirecting a postfix issue here

Eric