[Dovecot] maildir directory structure

Rob Coward rob.coward at game.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 13:03:50 EET 2008

Have a read of http://wiki.dovecot.org/Variables

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 09:46 +0100, Chantal Rosmuller wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like my mail directory structure to be like this:
>
> /var/vmail/firstletterdomain/domain/username
>
> what would be the syntax in dovecot.conf?
>

> Thanks, chantal

GAME Stores Group Ltd has been awarded ‘Retailer of the Year’ at the 2006 Golden Joystick Awards and
'Thames Valley Business Award' for Outstanding Employer of Choice 2006.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the system manager at:

        mailto:postmaster at game.co.uk

The recipient acknowledges that the transmissions made via the Internet can be corrupted and therefore
THE GAME GROUP PLC and any of its subsidiaries do not give any warranty as to the quality or accuracy of
any information contained in the message or assume any liability for it or for its transmission, reception or storage.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses.

http://www.game.co.uk
http://www.gamegroup.plc.uk

Registered Number: 1937170
Registered Office: Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 6YJ Registered in England and Wales.