[Dovecot] v1.1.rc1 released (managesieve updated)

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Fri Feb 22 03:14:42 EET 2008

Timo Sirainen schreef:
> Finally the first v1.1 release candidate. Please test so we can have a
> fully stable v1.1.0 release. v1.1.betas are already running in a few
> large installations, so I don't expect there to be many bugs left.

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.rc1-managesieve-0.10.0.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.rc1-managesieve-0.10.0.diff.gz.sig

I've updated the managesieve patch to apply cleanly against the new
dovecot release. I still need to build proper wiki and download pages,
but until then new releases are added under
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/ . I've recently generated a PGP key and
I've signed all previous releases.. Like Timo's key, my public key (id:
3DFBB4F4) can be found at  wwwkeys.pgp.net.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl