[Dovecot] Dovecot User Script?

David White dwhite at fddisystems.com
Thu Feb 21 18:45:41 EET 2008

I am new to Dovecot.  I have been using Postfix as a mail relay to our
Exchange box and have been happy with the setup.  The Linux box also
runs Apache and VSFTPD for our WWW and FTP services.  However, we are
now starting up a new smaller domain.  I am grabbed a spare box and have
setup Fedora 7 on the machine.  I am can handle apache, vsftpd, and
postfix alright, but I am not familiar with dovecot.  I need a simple
setup of about 15-20 users.  Instead of setting up each user through the
terminal is there a PHP script that anyone would recommend?  A setup of
virtual users in mysql is preferred, since I already have that
installed.

I found a HOWTO on Howtoforge with ISPconfig, but it did not setup
Dovecot.  They forgot that setup.  Any suggestions would be useful.
Thanks!

David White

dwhite at fddisystems.com