[Dovecot] 1.0.10 / Quota postlogin / Deliver - Not working according to the wiki?

Tobias Balle-Petersen tbp at kontrapunkt.com
Tue Feb 19 16:54:59 EET 2008

Hello Timo.

I'm not sure that I have correctly understood your suggestions, but this is what I have tried to do
in order to control users' quota from the file maildirsize.

1. Put "quota = maildir" in section "plugin {"
2. Put "quota = maildir" in section "protocol lda {"
3. Move section "protocol lda {" to the end of dovecot.conf

This gives me the correct quota when logging in with imap, but mails sent to the user are not
rejected even though the user is over quota. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tobias