[Dovecot] Dovecot imap bad quota report

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Feb 19 12:55:27 EET 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 12:11 PM, Carlos Acedo wrote:

> avant dovecot: IMAP(carlos): Effective uid=19409, gid=200, home=/
> users/pangea/carlos
> avant dovecot: IMAP(carlos): fs quota add storage dir = /users/
> pangea/carlos
> avant dovecot: IMAP(carlos): fs quota block device = /dev/mapper/
> Debian-home
> avant dovecot: IMAP(carlos): fs quota mount point = /home
>
>>>    Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota
>>> limit   grace
>>> /dev/mapper/Debian-var

Dovecot is using /dev/mapper/Debian-home, this is showing /dev/mapper/
Debian-var. So they're using different partitions I guess?

Did you try to set quota for /var/mail instead of /home? Since only
INBOX is in /var/mail, you'll need to try something different. Dovecot
supports only one quota partition.