[Dovecot] mail server management

Marco Nenciarini mnencia at prato.linux.it
Mon Feb 18 22:37:19 EET 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 12:35:01PM -0500, Paul A wrote:
> Hi, this is sort of off topic but I'm using dovecot with postfix on centos 5
> and I have multiple virtual domains and I want to be able to have virtual
> admin's add/remove mappings/users for their own domains.
> I have looked around and haven't found many solutions just wondering what
> everyone is using for virtual mail management.

we use http://panda-admin.sf.net

It is a postfix+postgres+dovecot system with php frontend.

Pro: cool ;-)
Con: need more documentation, it is in italian only

Bye

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia at prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4