[Dovecot] Finding Dovecot 1.1 hg

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Fri Feb 15 15:02:03 EET 2008

Ed W wrote:
>> Uh. Maybe you should check out http://hg.dovecot.org/ with your
>> browser. You'll instantly see the problem :)
>>
>> Regards,
> I'm too dim to understand it?  What is the explanation?
There you can see that the name of the Dovecot-1.1 repository is
dovecot-1.1 and not something like dovecot/1.1. Oh well, maybe if you
are not used to using Mercurial, it is not that apparent. :)

Looks like Luuk gave the better answer in a parallel post. Considering
Asheesh posting, I was assuming that the download webpage wasen't
updated yet with the new hg information.

Regards,

Stephan.