[Dovecot] location of .subscriptions

Jochen dlfkcf at gmx.net
Wed Feb 6 18:34:05 EET 2008

Hello Timo,

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 09:15:53AM +0200, you wrote:

> Add separator = / to the maildir namespace. All (visible) namespaces
> must have the same separator (v1.1 forces this).

I added / as separator to both namespaces - private inbox and my
shared imap box. No success. It appears in the "subscribe" window of
SeaMonkey but without a checkbox (like the other entries have) and
greyed out.

> Well, at least one way to fix this would be to comment out from src/
> lib/macros.h:
>
> #  define CONTEXT_TYPE_SAFETY

This cannot work since the problematic "..." appears in the "ifdef"
branch and in the "else" branch (line 140..147 in src/lib/macro.h).

--
Regards,
Jochen