[Dovecot] Dovecot config

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Apr 4 08:00:16 EEST 2008

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Dien Phan wrote:

> We are using a web mail software that allows users to login either as us
> 'abc' or 'abc at domain'. The problem is: when a user logs in as 'abc' (without
> domain part) dovecots creates a directory /var/MailRoot/domains/abc and check
> mail there (as I understand because %d is blank).
> My question is how to config dovecot so it automatically add default domain
> %d is blank.

I don't know off-hand, but I will offer an alternate possibility: It
should be easy to modify the webmail package to add the suffix you want.

Note that this is not me saying you cannot or should not do this at the
Dovecot layer; just trying to help how I can.

-- Asheesh.

--
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.