[Dovecot] plugin problem

"Fábio M. Catunda" catunda at contactnet.com.br
Sun Sep 30 00:01:14 EEST 2007

Johannes Berg escreveu:
> On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 13:29 -0300, "Fábio M. Catunda" wrote:
> Not right now, but it's trivial to add. You just need to make sure that
> nobody actually then starts using a trash folder from one client for
> non-trash in another client or something but I guess that's unlikely.

For now I'm worried with "trash" and "deleted items". I will try to find
out what OsX clients use for deleted items too, post it during next week.

> I keep thinking my dspam is misconfigured to add this. Why do you have
> it both in header and the email (header only is sufficient) and do it on
> outgoing mail? :)
>
> johannes

I'm not the main sysadm from this server yet, so, by now I will keep
sending this, sorry.
I don't like it too, but by now I have no options.

About the filename, I found a function that is called
mail_get_physical_size. This function finds the filename and the path
with a search with another function:
 fname = maildir_uidlist_lookup(mbox->uidlist, _mail->uid,
                                               &flags);

Do you believe that I'm going to some place here?

Thankz!

FMC!

!DSPAM:46febcbc216361603523369!