[Dovecot] plugin problem

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Sat Sep 29 18:34:41 EEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 17:03 +0200, Lars Stavholm wrote:

> Well, I don't have a signature "in my hand" (when executing
> the dspam.c code) since i don't use it, I didn't look for it,
> and didn't retrieve it, so I would need another way of
> identifying the recipient.

Actually only setups that use virtual users need the uid-in-signature
option, usually you can use the user who logged in to dovecot, I
personally rely on the system user being right.

> The problem is that with the dspam setup I'm using, i.e. 3.8.0,
> Hash driver, shared group, etc. I usually get "signature not
> found",

The message from my plugin? I'm guessing then there's some problem with
your setup and you didn't configure dspam to put the signature into the
header?

Anyway, I don't recommend training from pristine because of the resource
overhead and it being hard to guarantee the message is indeed pristine,
but if it suits you I can't stop you from doing it :)

johannes