[Dovecot] Auto create folder(s)

Lars Stavholm stava at telcotec.se
Wed Sep 26 21:18:28 EEST 2007

Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 9/26/2007, Lars Stavholm (stava at telcotec.se) wrote:
>>> if not -> maybe this is for
>>> you:http://wiki.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting
>
>> Even better.
>
> But then this would happen for every user, at every login, when all you
> need is to do it once, when the new user is created...

Very true.

> Postfixadmin does this automatically when the account is created, and
> this is the ideal time to do such things, no?

It is the ideal time, you're right about that. However, to my
understanding, Postfixadmin is a web interface for managing
postfix config and users in a mysql db. Not very automated.
Our users are normal unix users (we do use LDAP) and are not
stored in mysql. We use webmin/LDAP for user maintenance.

Thanks
/Lars