[Dovecot] SORT(DATE) and missing Date headers

Rich at Whidbey Telecom richs at whidbey.net
Tue Sep 25 02:19:03 EEST 2007

We recently encountered this with a new VOIP voicemail system.  However,
using Thunderbird at least, the time the message file was written is
used (probably using "INTERNALDATE").

This might only apply if you're using Maildir's, but it shows that the
behavior you're seeing might be specific to Mutt.

Rich