[Dovecot] Problems with quota dict in 1.1.alpha4

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Sep 22 18:35:21 EEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 18:17 +0300, arvids wrote:
> On Saturday 22 September 2007 16:29:50 Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > I couldn't reproduce this, but I did fix some other problems with quota.
> > Try the latest nightly snapshot to see if they fixed this problem also?
>
> I have tried snapshot eab04861f2fc - it does not fix the problem.
> The problem is constantly reproducible on my system. I will try to describe problem in details.
> I have created 6 test users

Oh, I didn't think about the different users case, since in my tests I
was testing only one user.. Well, this is a quick fix for it:

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/bd886e12aaa0

But I think I'll have to move the cache elsewhere. The idea was to use a
single SQL connection, but with this fix it'll create a separate
connection for each user.