[Dovecot] quota reporting and mail.app

Mike Horwath drechsau at iphouse.net
Thu Sep 20 01:18:55 EEST 2007

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 02:59:18PM -0700, Rich at Whidbey Telecom wrote:
> If I remember right, this is a known issue, where Mail.app won't
> report the quota when QUOTAROOT is "".  We've found no fix for it
> here as it seems to be a Mail.app issue.

That's my guess as well, but after checking another IMAP server
(Communigate Pro), it returns a filled in string as well (#Account).

I don't have any UW-imap servers to touch, though :(

So, Courier-IMAP and Communigate Pro both return a filled in string
(though values are different), and Dovecot does not.

<back to RFC hunting>

Mike Horwath                                    drechsau at iphouse.net
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!