[Dovecot] documentation for developers

Boris Lorbeer B.Lorbeer at science-computing.de
Wed Sep 19 14:51:45 EEST 2007

Hi there,

I have two questions:
- Is there a dovecot documentation for developers (apart from the source
  itself)?
- In the site I am concerned with, it happens very often that one mail is
  delivered to hundreds of recipients. Since almost all of the mailboxes are
  situated on the same filesystem, the mail is delivered by just saving it
  once and establishing hardlinks from the mail directories of all the other
  recipients to this one mail.
  My question now is: can dovecot's lda "deliver" be configured to deliver mail
  to more than one recipients and to use the hardlink method just described?

Boris

--
 Dipl. Phys. Boris Lorbeer                           science + computing ag
 Senior IT Consultant                                Chausseestr. 14