[Dovecot] v1.1.alpha6 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Sep 18 17:54:13 EEST 2007

On 18.9.2007, at 17.31, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

>>> (without testing)  No, the filename is wrong.  The generated
>>> rquota_xdr.c
>>> has #include "rquota.h".
>>
>> Oh, right. :) http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/2ab3cb6af745
>

> Seems like dovecot nightly 20070918 fixed the problems I reported
> except:
>
> - I still need to run make rquota_xdr.c manually, but only the
> first time.
>   If I rm rquota_xdr.c and rquota.h and run make again, the are
> generated.

Well, I can't really think of how to fix this anymore without being
able to test it myself..

> - doc/wiki now contains a lot more files with brackets in their
> names. (2f)

Looks like the doc/wiki/ dir in the snapshots was really old. I fixed
the snapshot building script to get the latest wiki docs always. A
new snapshot should be there in a few minutes.

> But these nightly snapshots are from the 2.0 development branch,
> not 1.1,
> right?

No, there's no 2.0 branch yet. I was thinking about getting 1.1
released, or at least close to being released before doing that.