[Dovecot] v1.0.4 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Sep 8 03:43:10 EEST 2007

http://dovecot.org/releases/1.0/dovecot-1.0.4.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/1.0/dovecot-1.0.4.tar.gz.sig

	* Assume a MIME message if Content-Type: header exists, even if

	- IMAP: CREATE ns_prefix/box/ didn't work right when namespace prefix
	  existed.
	- deliver: plugin {} settings were overriding settings from userdb.
	- mbox: Expunging the first message might not have worked always
	- PostgreSQL: If we can't connect to server, timeout queries after
	  a while instead of trying forever.
	- Solaris: sendfile() support was broken and could have caused
	  100% CPU usage and the connection hanging.

And one more thing I forgot from NEWS file:

	- IMAP: Fixed infinite loop in some situations