[Dovecot] dovecot dspam plugin using libdspam

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at mages.ath.cx
Fri Sep 7 15:19:58 EEST 2007

On 13:56:24 2007-09-07 Marcin Michal Jessa <lists at yazzy.org> wrote:
> Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> >
> >> Would it be possible to specify multiple spam folders?
> >>
> >> i.e. spam, Spam, SPAM, junk, Junk, etc... ?
> >>
> >> That would be very usefull...
> >>

> > Yes, this would be possible, but first the current code should be
> > tested ;)
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion.
> >
> Just out of curiosity, how would having multiple spam folders be useful?
> Or do you mean a kind of "mirroring" of the spam folder with different
> language variations?
> Like Junk is not used by Thunderbird with localization support, it
> creates a different name for the Junk folder depending on the language
> it is set up for.

For one thing users would be left to their own naming....

I.e. some would name it Junk some spam some bulk others something else
again... The way I see it it would all behave like the same folder just make
it interchangeable... Could even add the user the ability to designate a
folder for spam by $var in a db or some such...

Same for trash...

I prefer user choice to something being predefined for all the same...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C