[Dovecot] dovecot.org DNS finally ok

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat May 26 18:12:42 EEST 2007

All DNS caches that had the old dovecot.org IP should finally be expired
by now. About 20 people were unsubscribed because of bounces. I've
subscribed them back.

I think I'm also going to set up a dovecot.org mirror which can be
quickly brought up if the current dovecot.org happens to break for some
reason. www.dovecot.org and wiki.dovecot.org at least needs to be up
quickly.

BTW. Anyone is free to set up their own dovecot.org mirror:

rsync -qavz --delete dovecot.org::hg hg
rsync -qavz --delete dovecot.org::dovecotweb www
rsync -qavz --delete dovecot.org::dovecotwiki wiki
rsync -qavz --delete dovecot.org::dovecotmail mail
rsync -qavz --delete dovecot.org::dovecotnewsmail mail-news
rsync -qavz --delete dovecot.org::dovecotcvsmail mail-cvs

I don't want any official mirrors though. They're more trouble than
worth. :)