[Dovecot] question mailbox format

sc2 at gmx.at sc2 at gmx.at
Sat May 26 12:11:33 EEST 2007

hello
ok now it works but i still get errors, so i can login, and i get my emails
but in log is this error (looks like he just trys to mkdir for imap) can i
turn of imap use?
i try it with INDEX, option too but same error.

 mail dovecot: pop3-login: Login: user=<richard>, method=PLAIN,
rip=80.108.xxx.xxx, lip=xx.xxx.xx.xx, TLS
May 26 11:04:31 mail dovecot: POP3(richard):
mkdir_parents(/var/spool/mail/indexes/richard/.imap/INBOX) failed:
Permission denied
e, he just trys to mkdir for imap) can i turn of imap use?

regards