[Dovecot] Updated v1.1 and summer plans

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue May 22 12:17:41 EEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 16:22 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 16:02 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> >   - A combined LIST + STATUS command (or possibly NOTIFY extension?
> > http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-notify-03)
>
> If anyone considered reading that, read a newer draft instead:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-notify-05

Nice, thanks for the updated pointer. Sounds like a really good idea,
and with inotify it should be easy too. With dnotify you can quickly run
into a situation where you don't have enough file descriptors though,
maybe support it only when inotify is available. I'm definitely
interested in this and would look into client support for e.g.
evolution.

johannes