[Dovecot] Conflict -> Dovecot + Maildrop (maildirsize)

Kenny Dail kend at amigo.net
Mon May 21 22:58:21 EEST 2007

> As I said in my original mail, this is simply a configuration issue:
>
> Looks like you're trying to tell the quota in bytes to Dovecot. Dovecot
> wants it to be in kilobytes in its configuration file / userdb (it still
> writes it in bytes to maildirsize, as you can see above it writes 1GB *
> 1024 value in there).
>
> Where do you get the quota value for Dovecot? Divide it by 1024 and
> it'll work right.
I also use maildrop + dovecot. My quotas are stored in a mysql DB in
couriers expected format: 50000000S (note the S on the end for storage).
It makes for a very ugly userdb query trying to get that formatted to
dovecot style of "maildir:storage=48828:ignore=Trash"

How much would it take to allow dovecot's quota plugin to alternately
accept "maildir:50000000S:ignore=Trash"?
--
Kenny Dail <kend at amigo.net>