[Dovecot] Thinking Outside the Box - Extending IMAP - EXECUTE

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Sat May 19 17:06:51 EEST 2007

OK - many of you responded very positively to this idea and I'd really
like to see it happen. My gut level feeling is that this wouldn't be too
hard to get working. So I'm willing to kick in $500 to make it happen.
And if any of you who like this idea agree then maybe others could
pledge something.

If this works I'm going to find a Thunderbird programmer to write some
simple plugins that will put up some buttons to send simple messages to
a server to do a few simple things like one line messages to add or
remove email addresses from white/black lists.

I believe this feature is the next big revolution in expanding email
functionality and I'm willing to put some bucks behind making it happen.
I'm not a rich guy but with my $500 maybe I can get someone interested.
Maybe other will be willing to kick in a few dollars or euros to make it
happen.

Thoughts?