[Dovecot] CONVERT Plugin

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu May 17 02:21:46 EEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 19:16 -0400, Bruce Bodger wrote:
> convert_mail = mbox:~/Library/Mail/IMAP/:INBOX=/var/mail/%u and
> mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
>
> The IMAP directory was renamed to IMAP-converted after the process
> but the inbox (in /var/mail) does not get renamed.

It's not supposed to be renamed. The most important reason why the
renaming is done at all is so that convert plugin doesn't try to convert
the same mailboxes twice. It's enough to rename the mbox root directory
for that. I think renaming INBOX could just cause problems.

> The WIKI sounds like it should be renamed to something, too.

Any suggestions how to change it so it doesn't sound like that? I
thought it was pretty clear. :)