[Dovecot] imap-login: Disconnected: Connection queue full

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed May 16 16:20:21 EEST 2007

* Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>:

> That's correct, but if you're getting those kind of errors I guess there
> are some bugs. Are all those imap connections using SSL/TLS?

# grep "Connection queue full" /var/log/pop3d-imapd.log |grep TLS|wc -l
     31
# grep "Connection queue full" /var/log/pop3d-imapd.log |wc -l
    104

So, 31 of 104 are TLS.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)             plonk at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155