[Dovecot] No authentication sockets found

funkypunky drunky funkypunkydrunky at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:44:35 EEST 2007

I have lived the same problem in my system. But not evrytime sometimes it
only happens when i restart dovecot while mta is working. I think postfix
(my mta) cannot connect the new authentication socket. If i need the
restarting dovecot, i restart postfix  too. It happens only for the above
situation.
Best regards