[Dovecot] global vs user script

Magnus Holmgren holmgren at lysator.liu.se
Fri May 11 15:15:29 EEST 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 03:53, M1 wrote:
> Dear Mark,
>
> Yes, you're right. I posted the wrong link.
>
> I do not know much about rfc system. What does it mean by expired?

Internet Drafts must be updated, or submitted for official review and
publication as an RFC, within six months, otherwise they are considered dead,
which means they are deleted from the IETF's public repository.

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.html#expiry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Draft

Magnus Holmgren        holmgren at lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)