[Dovecot] read only bug?

Nagyon Almos b17 at freemail.hu
Wed May 9 16:30:24 EEST 2007

Hello,

<off>
The boss is back: 10  replies in an hour :-)))
</off>

Thanks for your reply.

I split my mailboxes with mb2md which was
a very bad decision: not every mailbox started
with the INTERNAL FOLDER DATA email and it lost them.
It seems to have mixed up the filesnames too, because
ls 1154939281.00005.pc1\,* | wc -l
says 10 and they are different emails!

Is there any way to make dovecot to not correct these?
Or it is a very important that maildir files should have different
basenames?

Best wishes,
A.