[Dovecot] dovecot-dspam-integration

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:17:56 EEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 18:43 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Hi Trever,
>
> Please copy the mailing list too.

I am sorry about that.

> the cron job would have to iterate through all these files and call
> dspam depending on the contents of the file.
>
> And then it all has to be atomic.
>
> It's not really all that complex, but I was too lazy to implement it.
>
> johannes

I understand. I have a few questions about your code. You do a case -3:
on enh_error, yet there is NO such entry anywhere in the code.
Additionally, you check for 0 for a good condition, yet there is no
possibility of a changed enh_error value for 0 in call_dspam nor in the
function that calls it. I am getting errors when I try to move things
into the spam folder (default case error). DSPAM is installed, it is
getting run and if I run it by hand with --user someone (without any
domain junk) it runs fine. So, where does the 0 case get it's value
where it doesn't show up in call_dspam?

Am I reading the code incorrectly?

Thanks,
Trever
--
"History is nothing but a collection of fables and useless trifles,
cluttered up with a mass of unnecessary figures and proper names." --