[Dovecot] Best authentication option

Eric erdv38 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:38:04 EEST 2007

Thank you for your answer. What do you mean by "you may as well use 2" ?
You mean both authentication options ? I though we have to decide in
dovecot.conf to use one option or another one...
I do force the use of my webserver (lighttpd) through https. My question
was the best option between plain/PAM and cram-md5 authentications
"locally".