[Dovecot] Bug tracking system

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Fri Jan 19 23:44:35 UTC 2007

On January 20, 2007 1:09:22 AM +0200 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> A couple of days ago I started thinking about this and then I figured
> out a way to solve all of this nicely with a new and great Dovecot based
> bug tracking system. :) Just so I won't forget it, here's the plan:

The major problem with that is you have to WRITE a web interface which
will be different than bugzilla that everyone is used to.  Tracking is
also poor compared to bugzilla (or even gnats, which doesn't require
php sql etc).

If you ever want dovecot to become a project that would outlive your
work on it, you should do bugzilla.

-frank