[Dovecot] 1.0.rc24 released

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Feb 23 20:30:51 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Marc Perkel wrote:

> That's your opinion. Software is never "done" and therefore 1.0 is
> arbetrary. I disagree.

Come back if you know how to disable HTML and spell properly and lay out
your phrases consistently, then I'll reconsider if I can take you
serious.

It is perfectly possible to collect a set of requirements and release
1.0 when the requirements are met, and add further requirements for
later versions as required/found adequate or whatever.

At any rate, it's impolite -- to put it mildly -- to pressure someone
whom you haven't contracted to do anything for you, and all the more if
your arguments are so weak.

--
Matthias Andree