[Dovecot] I keep getting password mismatches

Sun Feb 18 15:11:27 UTC 2007

Please use dovecot -n when providing .conf settings...

http://wiki.dovecot.org/CommandLine

Timo -

One thing that I think would be good to add with respect to the BT you
are considering - write up a short/sweet 'Troubleshooting FAQ' link that
you/we can easily point someone to when they submit a bug report that
doesn't provide the necessary information - or provides it in such a way
as to make it difficult/impossible to use (like this
'complete-with-comments' dovecot.conf file)...

Regards,

Charles