[Dovecot] I keep getting password mismatches

Mark markg852 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 22:56:38 UTC 2007

i have that:
#%PAM-1.0auth       required     pam_nologin.soauth       include      system-authaccount    include      system-authsession    include      system-auth[root at School-Mail ~]#
and i`m still not able to login with a webmail ldap client ot with thunderbird (also ldap) the error messages are still the same.