[Dovecot] OT: looking for plugin developer

Tom Bombadil grlists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:29:27 UTC 2007

Greetings all,

We are looking for a developer to write a plugin that copies the message
to a specific hidden folder called "spam_copy" when a message inside a
folder called "spam" is viewed for the first time.

And when we move the message from the "spam" folder to any other folder,
and if the message hasn't been seen, we should send a copy of it to
"spam_copy" hidden folder, in addition to the move.

If anybody is up for it, please send me a private message, so we can
arrange all the details, payment, etc...

Thanks in advance.