[Dovecot] OTP?

James Turnbull james at lovedthanlost.net
Wed Feb 7 00:48:28 UTC 2007

Micah Cowan wrote:
> mechanism. Is this available in a release yet? (And, also: does anyone
> know of Linux mail clients that support the OTP SASL mechanism? I'm
> hoping Thunderbird might...).

I don't know of any Linux-based email clients that support SASL OTP.
Fetchmail is the only mail-like - not a client obviously - that does
from memory.

But Thunderbird definitely doesn't work with OTP -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_email_clients#Authentication_Support.

Though from memory there is a commercial solution to integrate
Firefox/Thunderbird with OTP (maybe from ActivIdentity?) but not sure
how it works its magic.

Regards

James Turnbull

--