[Dovecot] minor kerberized dovecot build issue

Dan Price dp at eng.sun.com
Mon Feb 5 20:50:09 UTC 2007

On Mon 05 Feb 2007 at 03:04PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> I think "--libs gssapi" was supposed to contain that.
>
> Would "gss" work instead of "gssapi"? Anyway yes I think you'd get
> better replies from Kerberos people :)

I heard back from our Solaris group Kerberos folks-- they said that they
have plans to ass the '--libs gssapi' but that it isn't there yet;
as best I can tell, adding a configure script clause to add -lgss on
Solaris would be the only workaround at present.

        -dp

--
Daniel Price - Solaris Kernel Engineering - dp at eng.sun.com - blogs.sun.com/dp